There’s nothing like music to get you pumped up at the gym. Sometimes hearing these songs is enough to help me push through difficult workouts…
1. You Can’t Stop Me- Andy Mineo. This is definitely my all time favorite! Even when my tank feels empty this song gives me a burst of energy and definitely puts me in the mind set of being superhuman. I listen to him on spotify at the gym all the time.
2. Keep on Keepin’ On– Travie McCoy.
3. Pretty Girls– Britney Spears. Up-beat and light-hearted.
4. Love Me Like You Do– Elle Goulding. I don’t know why but I love running to this song. I’m always tempted to sing along but I don’t think anyone would appreciate that. 🙂
5. Hey Mama– David Guetta
6. I Really Like You– Carly Rae Jepsen
7. Heroes– Alesso
8. Shut Up and Dance– Walk the Moon.
9. Lean On- Major Lazer.
10. Masterpiece- Jessie J.