For the sake of being subtle we’ve come up with an easy list of things that would make our Mother’s Day a complete success! ahem- husbands- ahem. Here are a few lovely items for hip mommas everywhere!
1. Berkshire Massage- This was my gift from Matt last year and I can’t explain how wonderful it was. I used it after I quit breastfeeding and had my mother-in-law in town to watch Emmy. Angie went with me and we both had a very relaxing experience. We even treated ourselves to pedicures afterward. Especially when you’re a new mama, with hardly any time to yourself, this gift was priceless. It gave me that burst of restoration so I could keep going!
2. Lizzard Embossed Rubber Katie Bracelet– Marc by Marc Jacobs- Glam and practical. Oh and it’s on sale. Love!
3. Threshold Home Goods– I’d be over the moon with pretty much anything Threshold from Target! They have such great colors and interesting patterns with styles ranging from rustic to modern.
4. Edge Paint Satchel– This little Topshop bag could take any mama from housewife to “happening” in a second. It adds a fun pop of color to any look and can be thrown over your shoulder for a lightweight option.
5. Nike Free Advantage– Flexibility, Support, and Cushion. Love these all around gym shoes because they give you both the feeling of training barefoot, but also have enough all around support so you can run a mile or two if you’re feeling brave.
6. Crystalline Hair Ties– We all know the typical “mom” hair ends up being a bun on top of your head or good ole’ ponytail. These are a super cute way to dress it up!7. Practical Paleo- I’ve been eating “clean” for almost 90 days now and have tried to drag Josh and kiddos along on the journey just a little bit. I love learning about new options for old favorites and the word “EASY” on the cover of this cookbook has me sold 110%!
8. Custom Finger Print Ring– Pricey and most likely out of range for a Mother’s Day gift, but truly the best “memento” gift I’ve ever seen. Ever since working my days of working at the hospital, I’ve wanted a thick gold ring to wear as an alternative to my diamond… this would be perfect! Norah, Jonah, and Josh’s finger prints all on one ring- absolutely perfect! 🙂
If all else fails, I’m pretty sure every mom could go for a peaceful nap or free babysitting. You don’t have to break the bank to show moms some love!